Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Reel Film Library


In the sidebar there is a new box called Reel Film Library. It will take a while for me to compile the list but if you love movies and you haven't seen these - well - go for it. (If I get inspired I will categorize them. Some films may be rated R) The library, in my opinion, is worth owning. You can watch these films several times. If you have other suggestions, please leave them here. BUT if I haven't seen them I can't put them in the box with the same level of confidence. (see my guarantee) I'm staying away from the obvious. (Godfather, Casablanca... Etc)

wow - that was the quickest post in a month!

please have a look at some new added links.

Allie D's Memoirs of a Gouda. Smart, opinionated, funny.... her site is beautifully laid out. her banner is worth the price of admission. she even helps you with 3 column code. which i have been wrestling with for days.

In random finds you'll see this guy's Bathrooms of the world but also check his other blogs.High powered rocketry, or R2k you won't believe this video, especially if you watch it around 3 am. Fun with Thermite

5 comments:

Wods Katzenschwarz said...

just one link:

http://www.nahuales.blogspot.com/

thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Off to Amazon.

I just saw 16 blocks. I was surprisingly entertained.

Nothing said...

I would love to exchange links with this blog! Keep up the good work!

I have already linked to you. Please link to me as The JOKES Blog - http://jokingblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Good Dog said...

As mentioned in the comment reply to the previous post, Criterion Collection do a rather good selection of the best of Powell & Pressburger.

Also Whit Stillman's Metropolitan which I thought was an absolutely enchanting movie.

More to come...

Jules said...

Thanks for the 3-column tip. Been meaning to figure that out for a while. I'm off to bug Allie...