Sunday, September 24, 2006

Portnoy's Urban Dictionary for Bloggers

Add your definitions or Norm Crosby's to my list. I'm making these up as I go.

Blub - a cross between a blog and a club. a blog clique where you can post witticisms until your blue in the face but club membership will be denied anyway.

Blog Don't Tell - that's an annonymous blog like this one. And a reminder to write well.

Six Degrees of Bloggeration - the whole kevin bacon thing.

Blogment - a critical comment or an augmentation to your own previously incomprehensible comment.

5 comments:

Miss Notesy said...

I like the blub! I know the feeling...

Anonymous said...

Hello Portnoy!
thank you for your mail , i 'm very happy you like my work !
i don't speak english very much too ! lol
Oh yes ! I love Richard gere lol
Bye ....Lucia

Scott Stambler said...

Am I crazy or does the name "Lucia" roll out like an Alfa Brera It reminds me of one of my favorite classic films "The Ghost And Mrs Muir" It is one of the great haunted romance films of all time. Throughout the movie Rex Harrison calls Gene Tierney 'Lucia..." I admit - I still cry at the end.

Okay. phew. done.

wooden - i've been to the blub. and i took the blub off my blub roll.....

Anonymous said...

So what's your definition for Blog Troll? LOL

Anonymous said...

I've developed Blog Arm. Similar to tennis elbow. Gotten by countless hours of typing, undoing, retyping, etc. I'm not a touch typist, so I may be alone in this =)