Friday, August 18, 2006

Who I am

I've worked in films for a long time. I'm well known in my little world. These stories are moments I've shared with celebrities. I'm going to create mini vignettes of these stories on Video. It's all in fun. I'm still weighing the consequences of real names but after this many years does it matter? Is there some wisdom I can give? I suppose that depends on the questions. If you wanna talk about creativity I might have some answers. How to get started in the film business? How to stay married and work in Hollywood? How to keep from getting burned out, bitter and penniless? My friend grew up with this star's daughter



My friend said that they could always tell how the family was doing by looking for her wedding ring. If it was off ---


It was in the pawn shop....

No comments: